- Aimed at intermediate climbers to boost finger strength, this is a set of two each of 20, 15, 12mm crimps. This series is also ideal for experienced climbers to warm up fingers for home training. *It comes with twelve screws.
- Traditinal sizing with a consistent increment (e.g. 10, 8, 6mm) inevitably magnifies the size gap as holds get smaller. For instance, while 10 to 8 is 20% decrease, 8 to 6 decreases for 25%, making it harder to move on to a smaller hold. To resolve this problem, we made the size ratio between holds consistent to realize smoother transfer to a smaller hold.
- Handmade by a craftsman in a local lumber industry.
- Material: Kusunoki or Camphor Wood
- Height: 35mm/ Width: 110mm
Intermediate Series: 20, 15, 12mm
In order to contribute to the local business, we give 5% of our profit back to the craftsman in addition to the cost we paid for the production.
In response to the recent event in the US, we have been contemplating what we could do to contribute to our community, to help build a better world for everyone to live in. It may not be much, and we hope we could do more, but we decided to donate 20% of our profit to an organization such as Black Vision Collective and Reclaim The Block in addition to our regular 5% Circulation of Profit. We welcome your opinion on where to donate, and we will make our donation as transparent as we can.